• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

experienced coaching staff, yet CAR looks the most dysfunctional yet.

Saca312

rhule sold us on snake oil but at least he made the team somewhat competent at times. even under him, they were slightly more disciplined than they are now (dbo sign for the win!).

i've never seen a team unravel in one offseason to absolute gutter tier. it is past the midway point of the season and the offensive line keeps on getting miscommunication issues and straight up getting worse. bryce young still has little connection to any receiver outside theilen and still has timing/comfort issues with them. 

oh and frank reich's game management is also d league trash. like what in the fug, waste a timeout on a trash play and then kick a 59 yarder with a kicker who doesn't have a big leg?

dysfunction everywhere. like no cohesion or anything. 

so much for an all star coaching staff of experience. all that for one of the worst teams in carolina history, if not THE worst.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Rhule had better players. He was just a different breed of the same suck.

that is also fair. this team is a downgrade objectively.

but this team was touted as an upgrade across the board before the season. supposedly a complete oline with an upgraded wr group and an electric rb addition in sanders.

it is wild for all the hype, they've looked worse in every facet. and yes fitterer deserves the boot first thing for constructing this poo show, but reich isn't helping either.

It’s crazy. Nothing in any of these coaches history points to this level of incompetence. The playbook is trash, the play calling is trash, and the players are trash. I think it is clear the players cannot execute this playbook. But that has been clear since week 1. Yeah maybe you give them a few weeks and see if it clicks, but I just don’t get how at this point the coaches have made zero changes.

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

that is also fair. this team is a downgrade objectively.

but this team was touted as an upgrade across the board before the season. supposedly a complete oline with an upgraded wr group and an electric rb addition in sanders.

it is wild for all the hype, they've looked worse in every facet. and yes fitterer deserves the boot first thing for constructing this poo show, but reich isn't helping either.

I mean, "touted" by pundits who get paid to guess. The 2015 Panthers were touted by Sports Illustrated as the worst team in the NFC South.

It's never gonna get better until you add talent, competent coaching (not coaching PR), and get Tepper out of the picture. 

• Beer 1

Just now, WUnderhill said:

It’s crazy. Nothing in any of these coaches history points to this level of incompetence. The playbook is trash, the play calling is trash, and the players are trash. I think it is clear the players cannot execute this playbook. But that has been clear since week 1. Yeah maybe you give them a few weeks and see if it clicks, but I just don’t get how at this point the coaches have made zero changes.

for all this experience they are very stubborn at sticking to a sinking ship in their playbook design.

you'd think this experience would help them realize it's a lost cause and change it up. after all this experience should mean they're familiar with various different concepts.

nah, instead they've duct taped themselves to the floor of this mariana trench bound ship.

19 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

well when you look back….Frank, Caldwell, Capers weren’t dinosaurs playing in a new version of the NFL.  Time is time.   These dudes are done. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Fitterer was too fixated on that LOB era.  It’s why he spent a top 10 pick on a LOB corner despite the team have literally nothing in place.  Canales fixation on that old Seattle squad isn’t new.  It’s what this franchise has been full of IMO post Rhule’s hiring.  We sort of just keep doing the same things to a degree.  Canales is young and Frank wasn’t….but neither are innovative.  And neither should be calling an O as the HC.  And BOTH of them should have had a legit OC vs some newb that forces them into the OC role   
    • Ok, I know roughly where you are and we are in similar areas. I'm about 30 miles from  Greenville NW. Very rural where I travel with my job. Thanks for the info.
    • Java Burn Reviews 2024: An In-Depth Look at This Weight Loss Supplement In the ever-evolving world of weight loss supplements, Java Burn has garnered significant attention for its claims of boosting metabolism, enhancing energy levels, and promoting effective weight loss. As we delve into 2024, it's crucial to assess the latest reviews and experiences with Java Burn to determine its efficacy and whether it stands up to its promises.   Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available!   What is Java Burn? Java Burn is a dietary supplement designed to be mixed with coffee. Its formulation comprises natural ingredients aimed at accelerating metabolic rate, reducing appetite, and increasing energy. The concept is straightforward: by adding a tasteless powder to your morning coffee, you can potentially transform your body’s ability to burn fat and manage weight more efficiently. Key Ingredients The effectiveness of Java Burn lies in its unique blend of scientifically backed ingredients, including: Green Coffee Bean Extract: Rich in chlorogenic acid, this ingredient is known for its ability to boost metabolism and promote fat burning by reducing the absorption of carbohydrates in the gut. L-Carnitine: An amino acid that plays a crucial role in transporting fatty acids into the cells’ mitochondria, where they are burned for energy. L-Theanine: Found in tea leaves, L-Theanine promotes relaxation without drowsiness, helping to improve focus and reduce the anxiety that can accompany dieting. Chromium: Essential for regulating blood sugar levels, chromium can help control cravings and reduce the risk of overeating. B Vitamins: The inclusion of vitamins B6 and B12 supports metabolic function and enhances energy production, which is vital for maintaining an active lifestyle. User Experiences and Reviews In 2024, user reviews of Java Burn continue to reflect a generally positive sentiment. Many users report noticeable improvements in their energy levels and a reduction in cravings, making it easier to stick to a healthy diet. The convenience of adding Java Burn to their daily coffee routine is frequently highlighted as a significant advantage. However, it's important to note that results can vary widely among individuals. Some users have reported experiencing substantial weight loss within a few months of consistent use, while others have seen more gradual progress. The variance in outcomes underscores the importance of combining Java Burn with a balanced diet and regular exercise for optimal results. Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available! Java Burn Customer Reviews 1. Anna K. from New York, NY "Java Burn has been a game-changer for me. I started using it three months ago, and I've already lost 15 pounds. What I love the most is how easy it is to incorporate into my daily routine. Just a scoop in my morning coffee, and I'm set. I've noticed a significant boost in my energy levels, which has helped me stay active throughout the day. Plus, it has curbed my cravings, making it easier to stick to my diet. I highly recommend Java Burn to anyone looking for a simple yet effective weight loss supplement." 2. Michael T. from Austin, TX "I was skeptical about trying another weight loss supplement, but Java Burn exceeded my expectations. After using it for about six weeks, I noticed my metabolism had improved significantly. I didn’t experience any jitters, which was a concern for me since I'm sensitive to caffeine. The best part is that it doesn't alter the taste of my coffee. My appetite has decreased, and I've lost 10 pounds without making major changes to my lifestyle. Java Burn is definitely worth a try." 3. Sophia R. from Los Angeles, CA "I've been using Java Burn for two months, and the results have been impressive. I’ve lost 12 pounds, and my energy levels have soared. The convenience of just adding it to my coffee makes it so easy to use. I feel more focused at work and less hungry throughout the day. It’s helped me maintain a healthier diet and avoid unnecessary snacking. Java Burn is an excellent product for anyone looking to lose weight and feel more energetic." 4. James L. from Chicago, IL "Java Burn has been fantastic for my weight loss journey. Over the past three months, I've lost 18 pounds, and I feel great. It's given me a steady source of energy that lasts all day without any crashes. I appreciate that it’s all-natural and doesn’t contain harmful chemicals. My appetite has decreased significantly, making it easier to control my portions and avoid overeating. I’m very pleased with the results and will continue using Java Burn." 5. Emily W. from Miami, FL "Java Burn has made a huge difference in my daily routine. I've lost 14 pounds in two months, and I feel more energetic and focused. It’s incredibly easy to use, and I love that it doesn’t change the flavor of my coffee. I’ve also noticed a decrease in my appetite, which has helped me stick to my diet more effectively. Java Burn is a fantastic product that I would recommend to anyone looking to improve their health and lose weight." 6. David M. from Seattle, WA "I've been using Java Burn for the past three months and have seen amazing results. I’ve lost 20 pounds and have a lot more energy throughout the day. The best part is how simple it is to use—just add it to your morning coffee. I’ve also noticed that it helps with my focus and concentration, which is a great bonus. Java Burn has exceeded my expectations, and I’m thrilled with the progress I’ve made." 7. Olivia H. from Boston, MA "Java Burn has truly transformed my weight loss journey. I’ve been using it for two months and have lost 11 pounds. It’s so convenient to add to my coffee, and it doesn’t affect the taste at all. I feel more energized and less hungry, which has made it easier to stick to my diet and exercise routine. I highly recommend Java Burn to anyone looking for a natural and effective weight loss solution." 8. Christopher S. from Denver, CO "I started using Java Burn four months ago, and the results have been phenomenal. I’ve lost 25 pounds, and my energy levels have never been higher. I love that it’s so easy to use—just mix it into your coffee. It has also helped me control my appetite, making it easier to eat healthier and avoid junk food. Java Burn is a great product that delivers on its promises." 9. Isabella P. from San Francisco, CA "Java Burn has been a lifesaver for me. I’ve been using it for three months and have lost 17 pounds. It’s incredibly easy to use, and it doesn’t change the flavor of my coffee. I’ve noticed a significant increase in my energy levels and a decrease in my appetite, which has helped me stay on track with my diet. Java Burn is an excellent supplement that I would recommend to anyone looking to lose weight and boost their energy." 10. Ethan B. from Phoenix, AZ "Java Burn has worked wonders for my weight loss journey. Over the past two months, I’ve lost 13 pounds and feel more energetic than ever. The best part is that it’s so simple to use—just add it to your coffee. It has also helped me control my cravings, making it easier to stick to a healthy diet. I’m very happy with the results and will continue using Java Burn to reach my weight loss goals." Visit The Official Website And Place Your Order For The Best Prices Available! Potential Side Effects While Java Burn is predominantly well-tolerated, there are some potential side effects, primarily related to its caffeine content. Some users have experienced jitteriness, increased heart rate, or digestive discomfort, particularly if they are sensitive to caffeine. As with any supplement, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting, especially for those with underlying health conditions. Final Verdict Java Burn presents itself as a viable option for those seeking a natural supplement to aid in weight loss. Its blend of scientifically supported ingredients offers a multifaceted approach to weight management by enhancing metabolism, controlling appetite, and boosting energy levels. The generally positive user reviews and the convenience of integrating it into a daily coffee routine add to its appeal. However, it's crucial to maintain realistic expectations. While Java Burn can support weight loss efforts, it is not a magic solution. Success with Java Burn, as with any supplement, requires consistency and should be part of a comprehensive weight loss strategy that includes a healthy diet and regular physical activity. In conclusion, Java Burn remains a noteworthy contender in the weight loss supplement market in 2024. For individuals committed to improving their health and achieving weight loss goals, Java Burn offers a promising, natural option that could potentially support their journey towards a healthier lifestyle. Java Burn Reviews: Exposed Ingredients & Real User Reviews Java Burn Reviews: Customer Reports and Side Effects Exposed Java Burn Reviews: Real Ingredients and Analytical Insights 2024 Java Burn Reviews: Customer Warning and Hidden Side Effects Java Burn Reviews: Probiotic Supplement Exposed or Real? Java Burn Reviews: 2024 Analytical Customer Safety Reports Java Burn Reviews: Hidden Ingredients and Offers $39 Java Burn Reviews: Customer Experiences and Real Results Java Burn Reviews: Investigative Insights on Ingredients and Pricing Java Burn Reviews: Customer Complaints and Side Effects 2024 Java Burn Reviews: April 2024 Update on Complaints Java Burn Reviews: Real Ingredients and GETNOW $39 Java Burn Reviews: Interpretive Customer Advice 2024 Java Burn Reviews: Diagnostic Customer Admonition $39 Java Burn Reviews: Cogent Customer Caution 2024 Java Burn Reviews: Investigative Customer Portent 2024 Java Burn Reviews: Analytical Customer Warning & Offers Sugar Defender Sugar Defender Sugar Defender Sugar Defender Gurdian Blood Balance Reviews LIV PURE REVIEWS Java Burn Reviews Java Burn Reviews Renew Reviews java burn reviews java burn reviews puradrop Reviews java burn reviews puradrop Reviews Renew Reviews Renew Reviews Alpilean reviews Alpilean reviews tea burn Reviews tea burn Reviews synogut reviews synogut reviews Blood Balance Blood Balance Blood Sugar Blaster Reviews Tonic Greens Reviews Tonic Greens Reviews acv keto gummies CBD Gummies CBD Gummies Power Bite reviews Power Bite reviews Java Burn reviews Gluco6 Reviews Joint Genesis LeanBiome Sugar Defender Sugar Defender FitSpresso Reviews 2024 FitSpresso Reviews 2024 Renew Reviews Boostaro Reviews