• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Week 10 Games

*FreeFua*

27 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I haven’t watch Colorado in a few weeks but before he was taking sooooo many sacks. Not sure how great of an athlete he is. 

Yeah I assume he’ll definitely be the top QB taken because there isn’t anyone else which is why I’m not passing on someone this year if they fall

Yeah his OL is built like most TEs. They are bad yet he still is keeping them in games. Next year they will have more NIL money for better players. That’s one of the main reasons he is returning. 

• Beer 1

On 11/1/2022 at 8:26 AM, *FreeFua* said:

CJ Stroud (his touch, accuracy, special)

gap

Bryce Young (so smart but his size and his accuracy when pressured concern me)

I watch this sh!t from my f*cking couch. How do people making a crap load of money to make these decisions f*ck up so bad. Then get to keep their jobs. 

Miss me with that Tepper wants to win bs 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Knaakedup said:

CJ is just killing it out there. How can anyone watch this and think we still made the right choice lol. Good God we fumbled that sooooooo so so hard. 

He's making many people look like fools right now but the former Panthers players who doubted him and carried water for Bryce Young really look bad. It's going to be a long time before I put any relevancy in what Steve Smith says about a young QB.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, frankw said:

He's making many people look like fools right now but the former Panthers players who doubted him and carried water for Bryce Young really look bad. It's going to be a long time before I put any relevancy in what Steve Smith says about a young QB.

We just have no ability to assess talent. Like, zero. Zilch. Nada. Every single person we have brought in through draft, FA, or trade, has been the wrong person. 

• Pie 4