• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young has half a season under his belt now and here are his projections

Varking

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Lol wut?

Can i ask who you want to replace our current HC with that can do a better job under the circumstances without any playmakers for Bryce?

Cause that poster refused to name anyone as long as Reich is gone. Some posters just can't take heat if their HC choice ends up being worse. That's why he constantly attacks Reich ability to coach due to the hand he was dealt and will NOT name anyone who he prefers instead.

10 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Can i ask who you want to replace our current HC with that can do a better job under the circumstances without any playmakers for Bryce?

Cause that poster refused to name anyone as long as Reich is gone. Some posters just can't take heat if their HC choice ends up being worse. That's why he constantly attacks Reich ability to coach due to the hand he was dealt and will NOT name anyone who he prefers instead.

You want us to just name anyone we think could do better than Reich?

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

You want us to just name anyone we think could do better than Reich?

"Under the circumstances" that we have not surrounded Bryce with any talent for him. No HC can do better other than to stealing the other teams play calls which Reich will not resort to. That's why i like Reich cause he doesn't cheat the game in order to win. He would rather quit than to cheat even if it comes directly from the top. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

"Under the circumstances" that we have not surrounded Bryce with any talent for him. No HC can do better other than to stealing the other teams play calls which Reich will not resort to. That's why i like Reich cause he doesn't cheat the game in order to win. He would rather quit than to cheat even if it comes directly from the top. 

Mike Tomlin would somehow have this team above .500 regardless of circumstance. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

Tomlin is a great HC based on his ability to get thru his players which is reflective of their record under his leadership. How he manage to win with Pickett is beyond me. If he could replace him with Bryce, he would. Bryce and Pickens would be amazing as a tandem. 

1 hour ago, GhostWhispah said:

He is nothing like Teddy who is more CJ than Bryce. So I guess you do not support our QB just like our HC, yet you refused to suggest another HC you rather have over Reich cause you cannot take the heat if he struggles too. At least I don't mind taking heat for my QB/HC choice cause i am a real fan, unlike someone who just whine and complains every week like most here which is sad 😞

Not my job to hire coaches, nor am I obligated to solve these self-inflicted problems. As far as being a 'real fan', just can it with that crap already. I've been one since 1995 but damn, fanhood doesn't mean you have to tolerate acute incompetence and can't call out the suck when it's there. If you still feel like being a cheerleader then go for it, but the rest of us tired of the easily-avoidable errors Tepper and his people keep making will keep discussing the objective reality of the team.

This is the last time I will be responding to you on this topic. You have not proven any point at all and will apparently continue to keep the rose-colored blinders on. We don't have much in common at this point.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Varking said:

If Tomlin is let go they should call him immediately. There are rumors that Tepper was one of the partners who tried to run Tomlin off. Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s true.