• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dallas game has all the makings of biggest regular season loss in franchise history....

TheBigKat

4 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Are you going to this one? I know you go to most of them so I was curious if you are going to sit through it?

If I can find a Dallas sucker who will pay me $650 a seat, then no I won't go.

If they won't sell, I will gladly wear the "I'm dying inside" shirt and stroll around the club section while my boys wear paper bags that we've painted in black and blue marker

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, Sir Purr said:

You guys should be happy. For years it's tank, tank,tank, then when they finally do it you get upset. This is the team some of you have been begging for for years. Enjoy it!

we can't even tank right.... tank tank tank should have happened AFTER we traded CMC. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

You guys should be happy. For years it's tank, tank,tank, then when they finally do it you get upset. This is the team some of you have been begging for for years. Enjoy it!

Part of tanking is actually having draft picks and a GM that knows how to use them. 

• Pie 5
  • Flames 3

5 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

Because we don't have a first round pick?  I'm not a tanker, but the purpose of tanking is to get the #1 overall draft pick of which the Bears will enjoy selecting on our behalf.

• Pie 2