• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daniel Jeremiah on Panthers Offense/Bryce

UNCrules2187

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

So the Panthers drafted a QB to run an offense with personnel they don't have and gave up the resources to build around him well. Makes perfect sense.

The most easily fixable thing right now would be the scheme.

We've seen no indication that there are going to be major changes to that though.

7 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Gotta love the experts opinions who clearly are NOT always right. 

But HEY! He played the game and he really likes a certain player so lets believe him!!

Who may that be?

@Carl Spacklercalled it.

You do realize that He does like a certain player.  And his name is CJ Stroud.  He is an Ohio State alum and a pro Stroud guy.   If you’d take a minute and go look at his page you’d see.  
But I know that’s a bit much for some of you guys.

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Even since one of our guys on the forum (I think it was the Casillas) pointed out BY's footwork I've made it analyze during the game or afterwards on highlight footage. His drop-back technique is bad. He also needs to learn how to play under center. NFL level coaches should be able to pick up on these type of flaws in training camp and help the player improve. What exactly is Josh McCown doing for Bryce? Frank Reich used to play QB in the NFL. These 2 should have addressed this months ago. They should also be able to come up with better plays along with Thomas Brown for the gameplan.

most "pro-ready" qb that has terrible and sloppy footwork and can't play from under center that went number one overall..

like you said, what do these guys even do at practice and film room

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Who may that be?

@Carl Spacklercalled it.

You do realize that He does like a certain player.  And his name is CJ Stroud.  He is an Ohio State alum and a pro Stroud guy.   If you’d take a minute and go look at his page you’d see.  
But I know that’s a bit much for some of you guys.

Edit to note DJ isn’t a OSU alum

58 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Even since one of our guys on the forum (I think it was the Casillas) pointed out BY's footwork I've made it analyze during the game or afterwards on highlight footage. His drop-back technique is bad. He also needs to learn how to play under center. NFL level coaches should be able to pick up on these type of flaws in training camp and help the player improve. What exactly is Josh McCown doing for Bryce? Frank Reich used to play QB in the NFL. These 2 should have addressed this months ago. They should also be able to come up with better plays along with Thomas Brown for the gameplan.

I pointed this out watching his tape during draft. His footwork has always been bad and clearly effects his throws but somehow the so called experts overlooked it because he was such a great "improviser" and likeable guy and played in the SEC. Damn shame how the evaluators dont pick up on this and prove why they cant always be trusted.