• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the crowd percentage at BOA Sunday vs the Cowboys

CamWhoaaCam

I think this will be our most embarrassing crowd turnout of the season. Cowboys fans are different they really travel and they are in every state.

I'm going 70% Cowboys fans 30% Panthers fans. This game will sound like a Cowboys home game and I'm here for it. Tepper needs to feel this. Maybe this will inspire him to make some real changes to the franchise. Jerry Jones will likely be in the suite laughing and having a good time watching his Cowboys whip us good.

• Pie 1

Honestly might be the darkest chapter in franchise history coming up this Sunday. The stadium will be like 60-70% Cowboys, there will probably be more empty seats than Panthers fans come the end. 1-8, with that atmosphere in your home stadium, AND it's probably going to be a complete blowout. Woof. It's kind of crazy to think the team went off the rails this fast after failing to properly build around our previous core. 

Edited by beo
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, beo said:

Honestly might be the darkest chapter in franchise history coming up this Sunday. The stadium will be like 60-70% Cowboys, there will probably be more empty seats than Panthers fans come the end. 1-8, with that atmosphere in your home stadium, AND it's probably going to be a complete blowout. Woof. It's kind of crazy to think the team went off the rails this fast after failing to properly build around our previous core. 

The bigger problem is not having a core at all after drafting like garbage for several years in a row. 

• Flames 4

9 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

The bigger problem is not having a core at all after drafting like garbage for several years in a row. 

Oh yeah with regards to the state of the team, absolutely. We've been fuging up nonstop for years. Cap management, drafting, personnel decisions, you name it. But like, can you believe we went from this: 

To the state we're in now? I mean damn. Life comes at you fast.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

15 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Cowboy fans don't have to travel, I run into way more Dallas fans than I do Panther fans in NC. 

I mean most NC fans aren't Panthers fans. Panthers were an expansion team most people in NC older than 40 probably already had a team before the Panthers came around.

• Beer 1