• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

so.....which teams have the most swagger right now?

rayzor

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

Lions and the phins seen the most interesting to me. Texans are a heart breaker because I was just so sure we were going to be in a better position and an overall better team and they got the right QB. It just hurts.

I like the Dolphins chances this season. I think they need to win the East though, and avoid going somewhere cold and snowy and miserable in January. Those high-powered offenses have always seemed to freeze up a bit in winter weather.

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Lions and the phins seen the most interesting to me. Texans are a heart breaker because I was just so sure we were going to be in a better position and an overall better team and they got the right QB. It just hurts.

I love seeing Ryans and that team. He was leading my wish list for HC candidates after Steichen and Johnson only because I wanted an offensive oriented HC. If we had gone defensive, it would have been Ryans right from the start.