• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your Future Sunday Plans Here

Ricky Spanish

14 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

fug it, I’m doing what I often do on Sundays: watching F1 with my kid if it’s not a basketball day

Dickhead commentary in 3, 2, 1… 

I have no interest in the sport but have seen a ton of videos recently of security guys in vegas going overboard trying to prevent bystanders from walking over one of the tracks and watching it as they pass by.

It's comical and ridiculous all at the same time.

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I have no interest in the sport but have seen a ton of videos recently of security guys in vegas going overboard trying to prevent bystanders from walking over one of the tracks and watching it as they pass by.

It's comical and ridiculous all at the same time.

the Las Vegas GP took place as if David Tepper ran it with Nicole at his side. It was a shitshow from start to finish and it highlighted everything wrong with the sport. Liberty Media is a company obsessed with taking every dollar they can from every American they can scam.

But I've been watching F1 for 20+ years now, since I was a kid, and as long as my favorite driver is in it, I'm watching it. Plus the experience of being at a race (in Canada) was awesome. 

• Pie 1