• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

sonburst4

Its past time for some firings. Nothing is changing and we're 1-10 after what we thought was the worst coach in our history winning 5 games each of his two full seasons. There's no reason this team should be this much worse than the last couple Rhule seasons. Then what was the point of getting rid of him if we were just going to be a worse team? 

We could have easily kept CMC, DJ, Darnold, PJ, Wilks, drafted Jalen Carter, and at the very least have been somewhere near a .500 team. And we couldve saved all those god damn draft picks

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

A lot of bad decisions are catching up in massive fashion. It’s sad to say but this is not the place for a rookie QB. I get the get him reps to get better but I’ve seen nothing that has shown that this organization was fit for a Rookie Qb. We’re blinded by NFL QB and coaching experience but what about the schemes, the positional coaching, the talent around it, the play calling. 

I’ve rarely heard commentators break us down as technically as they have all season this season for not only individual performance, but play calling and scheme and not making things easier for your rookie Qb. The sickest part of it all is that the sentiments have been consistent across the board from those focusing on more than just Bryce. It’s all bad outside of the defense who I feel equally sorry for. They are depleted and still competing.. it’s like they belong to a whole different team. 

• Beer 3

3 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Maybe he finally realizes Young was the wrong pick he played a heavy hand in.  lol. 

He’s not even close, and never will realize it. In the mind of a narcissist, everything that’s going wrong is never their own doing. He’s angry and frustrated, because he has no idea why things are not going right.

He also doesn’t have enough money to buy what he wants, and he’s really not used to that. Dave Tepper, can’t buy something… 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Haha for real though I’m so sick of hear crap like this and reports of him being mad. His ass owns the team, so do something about it. 

Same. Throwing a tantrum in front of people that can report it does nothing but make you look out of control which we can already tell but still lol

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1