• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dave Tepper after the game

TheSpecialJuan

8 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

This is an irritating talking point that I hope isn't true, because if the brass with a total combined NFL experience stretching back to the Mesozoic Era went along with Tepper "to get along", then they should all be sacked and never be given a job anywhere again.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

DJ Chark after the game...

Fair or not, that can be seen as questioning Bryce for his decision.

Won't be surprised if somebody asks him about that...

Bryce is a much bigger problem than I think most want to admit. I think he’s way out of his element in the NFL.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

55 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

So glad I’m not renewing my PSL seats

thanks Dave

IMG_4026.jpeg

I've been saying this all along. It was nothing but smoke that Reich and McCown wanted him. Tepper and his Nicole wanted him. He passed the nice boy test and had all the smarts. Sorry Dave, nice boy and having smarts isnt what gets you far in the NFL. You have to have skill and build and be highly proficient at your position. Bryce never showed that in college. Reich knew this and McCown. 

• Pie 2

59 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

So glad I’m not renewing my PSL seats

thanks Dave

IMG_4026.jpeg

Anyone with half a brain could have figured this out.  Frank constantly got grilled leading up to the draft if a small dude like Bryce was a consideration being that he's preferred the 6'5-6'6" QBs alllllll throughout his history. While he brushed away those questions time and time again, I could tell he wasn't exactly comfortable answering them.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, BrisbanePanther said:

This is an irritating talking point that I hope isn't true, because if the brass with a total combined NFL experience stretching back to the Mesozoic Era went along with Tepper "to get along", then they should all be sacked and never be given a job anywhere again.

I believe it is all true. Reich has  looked less than thrilled since the draft.   It’ll all come out eventually 

35 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Thing is …it is conjecture 

Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reported on Sunday that there's a belief that the decision to select Young was made by team owner David Tepper, and others fell in line because they didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

"It's believed in some league circles that the Panthers drafted Bryce Young because Tepper wanted him, and that the people who work for him are saying they did, too, because they know what's good for them," Florio stated.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Thing is …it is conjecture 

Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reported on Sunday that there's a belief that the decision to select Young was made by team owner David Tepper, and others fell in line because they didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

"It's believed in some league circles that the Panthers drafted Bryce Young because Tepper wanted him, and that the people who work for him are saying they did, too, because they know what's good for them," Florio stated.

• Beer 1