• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich Fired as Panthers HC - Official

NJPanthers12

2 minutes ago, SaltAndPepper said:

Guys guys it's gonna be fine...

NICOLE'S PICKING OUR COACH AGAIN 🎊

From what I have heard I don’t think that’s going to be the case this year. I think he knows he was sold dreams by Rhule and Frank. I wouldn’t be surprised is Fitterer is gone before EOS as well. 

I expect him to put real football people around him this time. He is tired of losing. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

If Fitterer isn't then this feels meaningless and even possibly detrimental.

If we're keeping Fitterer but firing another coach mid-season, then I feel like most of the coaching talent pool are going to scoff at requests to interview. The reason being is it looks like we have a buffoon running the team and an even bigger buffoon running the front office. Who would really want to interview with us?

Please Jesus, fire Scott Fitterer.

pray tiffany haddish GIF by Girls Trip

Hate it for Frank the man but I think we all knew despite the rose colored glasses that being a homer, having the number 1 pick, the collective greatness of the staff on paper all brings that this was never going to work out. 

Even his staunchest defenders likely came to that realization around the Miami game I'd imagine. 

The offense is archaic and despite the holes on the roster (don't get me started on Fitt... firmly believe he should have been the first to go) there is simply no scheme, adjustment or improvement on a game by game basis. 

We bickered back and forth about "its just preseason" and when reporters questioned what our identity was as an offense because it was impossible to discern during our 4 games his response was "Good" as if it were all by design while the writing was on the wall the entire time. 

The fact that this offense after 11 putrid games makes me yearn for the days of Joe Brady, Ben McAdoo and Mike Shula should be all the confirmation needed something needed to change. I imagine he lost the locker room as well. Players have been checked out for about a month now.  

All the best to Frank and his family, it was a great story but that's all it was. 

Here's to hoping 3rd times the charm! 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Peter Schrager just said on Good Morning Football it was Tepper “ripping the band-aid” off now because it doesn’t count against the cap, he has unlimited money, and it clearly wasn’t working. He didn’t seem to think it would doom us during our next hire, but did say he expected a “bloodbath” around the league this offseason with a ton of positions open, all probably more attractive than this one.

He said he hasn’t spoken to Tepper today but they do talk frequently and Bryce’s regression was a bigger deal than wins and losses. Schrager said Bryce looks nervous and nothing like the confident guy he saw at Alabama.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2