• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RB Coach Duce Staley and QB Coach Josh McCown fired

jamos14

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Was never a case of not wanting Young so much as wanting Stroud more.

Here again, show me where Holder said Reich himself preferred Stroud.  
The tweet said holder said he (he as in Holder ) knew the type of QB  Reich liked.  He isn’t quoting Frank he is quoting himself.

Here again, deep down, Frank might have but let’s don’t misinterpret tweets to prove something that you want to be true.  

It seems borderline insane to keep Scott Fitterer and fire these guys.  This offense has no talent at all outside of Young.  None.  2 years ago we had CMC who is building a Hall of Fame resume each week.  He didn’t even bring back a first rounder.  Worst trade in NFL history including Herseal Walker

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

It seems borderline insane to keep Scott Fitterer and fire these guys.  This offense has no talent at all outside of Young.  None.  2 years ago we had CMC who is building a Hall of Fame resume each week.  He didn’t even bring back a first rounder.  Worst trade in NFL history including Herseal Walker

You can’t hire people from other teams anyway but the fact that no deals were made at trade deadline tells me that Scott knows he’s in hot water.

39 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Outside of Young lol .. Young is trash

3 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

This is a catastrophe of Biblical proportions 

yes indeed brother .  As in the good book Exodus.  Which marks a point in Coach Reich's departure .

2:7  Then his sister asked Pharaoh’s daughter, “Shall I go and get one of the Hebrew women to nurse the baby for you?”

Baby in this case is of course the baby known as Bryce Young, babyish in stature, intellect, and general mood of someone who has no more clue what is going on around them than a new born babe. 

Okay,  no more hints needed -   biblical no doubt about it friends.  You may want to pray if you don't see it.

15:13 - In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.

Did ANY Panthers coach ever lead his team with more love,tolerance , and understanding than the Faire Lord Reich ? Was it not destiny for a superbowl ?   ........................ biblical, stunning, .................... maddening

18:23  If you do this and God so commands, you will be able to stand the strain, and all these people will go home satisfied.”

Obviously Captain Reich stood the strain.   ................ people went home well satisfied from the Bof Satan stadium and turned from their electronic boxes of hell well satiated with the powers of the fleshly delights, but the power of the greater evil prevailed in this case ........... the bald Satan from PA got the upper hand and hoof .........

28:34  The gold bells and the pomegranates are to alternate around the hem of the robe.

I think we all know how this reads and what exactly it means .  Bless you my Panthers friends one and all.

I won't get into the flock of Jethro and all that entails ...........  my dear Panthers bros,  but let me tell you ................   we are in for some desert days ...........................................................................

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:
For context, Honest NFL is a former NFL scout

So just some rando dude claiming to be a former NFL  " scout"  or does he have some cred ?  or maybe an axe to grind ? Seems you have a weird attachment to a twice failed head coach from here.  I think Reich was in over his head here as in Indy.  I just think fitter should have gotten shitcanned today as well if not before Frank.

• Pie 1