• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Bleak Picture Concerning Bryce

Proudiddy

52 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

On the Browns comparison, Bryce may be the next Johnny Manziel. The only thing that’s keeping me from completely declaring him to be a bust already is how terrible our offensive line and receivers are. However, I think he has a low ceiling and needs a lot of help to be a guy who even makes ito the playoffs.

Yeah that's the problem.  Why spend years building a team around a guy with a ceiling of going home after the wild card game?

27 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Man, these 2-3 Bryce Defenders are going to fight until their last breath lol.

Fine.  You win. 

Enjoy watching him thrive when he finally leaves for a competent franchise.

Just like everyone else.

Make fun of those of us actually taking up for the most competent part of our offense.

This place has become as miserable as BOA on game day...

I'm guessing you'll be happy when you've ran all the fans off just like Tepper...

26 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

True to a certain extent.  Even Prime Cam couldn't fix this level of dysfunction.  

Cam had jabronis at WR a lot, and a lot of bad Olineman, but never, ever in conjunction was it ever this bad.

This is honestly one of if not the worst situations a rookie QB has ever been put in.  And we were told as a franchise that wasn't going to be the case.

You think Bryce's family likes watching him get plastered every week?  I guarantee you this is not how they thought this was going to go, either.

No QB that has ever lived is turning this chicken sh*t into chicken salad.  I don't even know how to reason with someone who can't comprehend that.

Most of the people blaming Bryce and calling him a bust never played a down of football before. They believe one player can transform others around them in little time. The way people is treating Bryce is disgusting just like how they treated Cam, especially after the superbowl loss. This franchise doesn't deserve a good QB or other players because the treatment is bad. This is a team sport and the players don't control what plays are being called and can't control the personal, or scheme. It is more to the game then just sitting at home and watching it unfold. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Seltzer said:

Fine.  You win. 

Enjoy watching him thrive when he finally leaves for a competent franchise.

Just like everyone else.

Make fun of those of us actually taking up for the most competent part of our offense.

This place has become as miserable as BOA on game day...

I'm guessing you'll be happy when you've ran all the fans off just like Tepper...

yeah man matt corral is tearing poo up right about now, same with will grier and sam darnold

1 hour ago, Johnstonny said:

Bryce was a 4th round take a flyer pic IMO....not sure what the talent evaluators saw but feel bad for him...hope its a good story and he rises above it...

What’s the revisionist history here? You can not like Bryce, but he was a consensus top QB.

1 minute ago, Johnstonny said:

whatever you want to paint.... look at his stature and stance.... maybe a Mel Keiper consensus....never mine.

Your aren’t an NFL talent evaluator. Like I said you can think Bryce is or isn’t the guy, but the implication that Bryce was just some 4th round reach is silly. He was basically a top 1-2 QB around the league and in the industry.

• Pie 2