• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen says he is interested in Panthers HC Job

usmcpanthers

I love Greg. 

He is successful at everything he does. 

He deserves all the praise that is heaped upon him. 

He's got it made in broadcasting. After the Brady experiment fails, he can be the number 1 for any network. 

He's young, although he's been in football all his life. 

We couldn't do any worse, but he can do whatever he wants in broadcasting.  Not sure Tepper would give him the time he'd need.  

It would be interesting to know who Olsen would put around him though. 

1 minute ago, Brent Gregory said:

Greg you'll always be an alltime Panther great. That being said the organization you spent your prime playing years with is now a nuclear wasteland.  

Greg would love to be the man to make the Panthers great.   I can see the lure for him. 

He can name his price and job in broadcasting.  

• Pie 3

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Can’t be worse than dead last with no first round pick… lol. It’s just comical at this point. 

The idea of Luke as coach is a fine one and not a reach.  He has just as much/probably even more upside than Vrabel, Ryans and Mayo.  

It's honestly cool we've got a guy like Greg so dedicated to the franchise.  Between him, Luke, Smitty, Jordan and Jake, it is nice to see they are willing to be a part of it all in these times.   Easy headline to pan in here but at least Greg is repping the franchise in the hell we are currently in.

• Pie 5

True story, I spent a few hours on Black Friday with Greg and his family.  He is such a decent down to earth guy you could meet. I felt bad that every time he tried to have a drink and relax people would come up to him asking for an autograph or photo. He would smile and act all excited for everyone. He even played with their little kids. 

• Pie 7