• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Youtuber with half a million subs goes in on how poo this team is

24 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Actually a pretty entertaining video. And from a Broncos fan too. He actually did his research.

I'd forgotten about him but I watched him a good bit the first half of the year. He knows his stuff for sure, but he's also just fun to watch.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, cardiackat88. said:

Half a million followers is kinda weak tbh.

There is tons of influencers and content creators out there now with like 15m+ that none of us have ever even heard of lol.

ThatsGoodSports I will say deserves a bigger audience, guy is legitimately funny and makes great content.  IN FACT, if you remember the "Im Dying Inside" sad panthers t-shirts, he made those.  I think TheBigCat gave like 20 of them out at the texans game.

5 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

ThatsGoodSports I will say deserves a bigger audience, guy is legitimately funny and makes great content.  IN FACT, if you remember the "Im Dying Inside" sad panthers t-shirts, he made those.  I think TheBigCat gave like 20 of them out at the texans game.

Unfortunately,

He's not a hot chick and/or spewing his unsolicited opinion on extremely polarizing political and social views.