• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One of two things happened

lightsout

10 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

You want to keep the OC that's calling empty backfield on 4th and 1...

Yeah, I'll pass on that

I'm not saying he's perfect, but everybody here wants a young coach who worked under other proven, current era coaches. Brown is that. He's working with shitty talent and most likely being micromanaged by Reich and Tepper. I'll take a shitty call or two in exchange for a real offense. Better than shitty calls in an offense that was effective 30 years ago.

1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

he's been inaccurate deep all year, especially on the sideline

go back and watch the atlanta game. just winging it out of bounds and the announcers constantly like "uh....miscommunication there i think." 

For sure. But this is the highest volume of deep throws he's attempted all year. Just statistically, for an NFL QB, let alone a #1 overall pick qb..,he's gotta hit a higher percentage than zero. This is sad.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Unfortunately, I think we're seeing today why the offense has felt like they're actively avoiding throwing the ball down the field this year. We threw the ball effectively down the field in one game all year long but it triggers folks if you mention that game.

Bro just CAN NOT make the throws required to be an nfl qb. It’s just not there….  At all, and everyone knows it, even his biggest fans. Defenses sure as hell know it. Slam everything within 10 yards of the LOS and you win. You see it when he pumps and doesn’t throw. His brain tells him he doesn’t have it  

I like the guy, but this is embarrassing for him I will 1000% eat my words, proudly and gladly when I’m proven wrong. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Bro just CAN NOT make the throws required to be an nfl qb. It’s just not there….  At all, and everyone knows it, even his biggest fans. Defenses sure as hell know it. Slam everything within 10 yards of the LOS and you win. You see it when he pumps and doesn’t throw. His brain tells him he doesn’t have it  

I like the guy, but this is embarrassing for him I will 1000% eat my words, proudly and gladly when I’m proven wrong. 

Seems like a great guy. Helluva college QB.

But he's Chris Leak. HS prodigy with subpar measurables, good college QB, but everyone saw he didn't have NFL talent. I just don't know how they missed it with Bryce.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, Growl said:

they haven’t gone down the field all season,  looked off on their timing when they did today, and the three times they did connect, the WR put the ball on the ground, Chark twice

how many receivers have let a ball plaster them in the face this season

This is what people are ignoring because they would rather poo talk on Bryce

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

The fact the Mingo play was even open to end the half because of how NO were playing it is telling.  No team really defends the deep ball against us even in situations that dictate they should bc they know Bryce can't complete them.

If he connects 1 out of every 10 chances, there’s no reason at all to defend it. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Unfortunately, I think we're seeing today why the offense has felt like they're actively avoiding throwing the ball down the field this year. We threw the ball effectively down the field in one game all year long but it triggers folks if you mention that game.

We would be winning the NFC south this year had we started Dalton  every game after that one.

• Pie 2

I really don't think they practice deep balls. I really don't think they practice in game situations also, because the decision making is complete trash. Bad timing plays, bad route concepts, bad blocking assignments, no creativity, no play calling to setup defensive bus plays, no end-around, no come-backs. This scheme is trash, coaching trash, players trash, front office trash. 

• Pie 2