• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Cannot Make Basic NFL Throws

BIGH2001

7 minutes ago, RumHam said:

If they don't throw at pro day stay away

This is one thing that baffles me. Why wasn't it more trouble to the FO, that he didn't participate in the combine. Doesn't seem very confident and like he had to hide something. Is that really the individual on whose shoulders you put the future of your franchise? For me that's a clear pass.

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

Like to hear a professional’s opinion. Did Mingo fug up his route again and drift upfield instead of more of a post?

Watch Bryce fall off on the throw.  He chucking and ducking.  No follow through causes lack of accuracy and the ball to float. 

He's been to the point in the last few games where he's expecting to get hit all the time and does this a lot.

• Pie 1

Bryce skipping the throwing portion at the combine was and still is the biggest red flag to me. At the time I thought it was because he didn’t wanna be exposed throwing to receivers he wasn’t familiar with but I think he knew otherwise. The Pro Day workouts should never be trusted imo

• Pie 2