• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what exactly did Bryce say/do during the now infamous dinner that got the Teppers so excited?

From Panthers.com...

So what happened? Fitterer beamed while he told a story from dinner with Young when he fielded a question from the Panthers' contingent about his practice habits and weekly process. Fitterer said Young spoke with the kind of detail you can't make up, estimating his Sunday-to-Tuesday exposition took about 10 minutes.

Young earnestly grinned when asked about the conversation in a press conference following his selection, saying that his weekly planning process was "a little bit long-winded of an answer; I'll save everyone from having to sit through that."

But Reich, Fitterer, and Tepper didn't seem to mind it. In fact, that "long-winded" answer turned out to be a big plus.

"At one point, Scott and I and Mr. Tepper kind of made eye contact, like, 'This is crazy,'" Reich said. "He got into how he was studying the film, and some of the things he said about that. I looked at Mr. Tepper; he looked at Scott. It was like, this is next-level stuff.

"And listen, we've all been around, and we've all heard good stuff. The other guys said good stuff too. But this was just at a level that was different."

Inside the Panthers conviction toward Bryce Young

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From Panthers.com...

So what happened? Fitterer beamed while he told a story from dinner with Young when he fielded a question from the Panthers' contingent about his practice habits and weekly process. Fitterer said Young spoke with the kind of detail you can't make up, estimating his Sunday-to-Tuesday exposition took about 10 minutes.

Young earnestly grinned when asked about the conversation in a press conference following his selection, saying that his weekly planning process was "a little bit long-winded of an answer; I'll save everyone from having to sit through that."

But Reich, Fitterer, and Tepper didn't seem to mind it. In fact, that "long-winded" answer turned out to be a big plus.

"At one point, Scott and I and Mr. Tepper kind of made eye contact, like, 'This is crazy,'" Reich said. "He got into how he was studying the film, and some of the things he said about that. I looked at Mr. Tepper; he looked at Scott. It was like, this is next-level stuff.

"And listen, we've all been around, and we've all heard good stuff. The other guys said good stuff too. But this was just at a level that was different."

fuging idiots 

thats as eloquent as I can say it

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From Panthers.com...

takes him 10 minutes to explain what he does over three days and grown men thought this was a good thing

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1