• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We just watched a 2nd round rookie and a UDFA rookie lead their teams to game winning drives over good teams while our #1 overall pick looks like Jimmy fuging Clausen with a tan. This is awesome.

Hopefully they take some late round flyer on a guy, it seems to be working out these days.

• Pie 1

Just now, bigdog_10_2002 said:

Both those qbs tonight have some grit and fire in them.  Need to see some of that from Bryce  

One of my biggest complaints with Bryce. He is WAY too calm. He shows almost no emotion. He has zero fire. Zero grit. Maybe whichever counselor he saw growing up put him on Paxil or something. Dude is like a robot.

• Pie 1

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

One of my biggest complaints with Bryce. He is WAY too calm. He shows almost no emotion. He has zero fire. Zero grit. Maybe whichever counselor he saw growing up put him on Paxil or something. Dude is like a robot.

Was just thinking this every time I see him he looks disinterested or defeated.

Just now, DJ feed me moore said:

mike mcdaniels though ooo weee man, you coached not to lose and lost(the Rivera special)

Not even sure Rivera could've lost that one. His D giving up 2 scores like that, I can't remember that ever happening. Complete season changer for them.

10 minutes ago, panther252 said:

Both rookie qbs go into this game both with gutsy comeback performances. Smh. Literally any rookie qb udfa or not has more promise than Bryce

Every game I’ve watched with a rookie QB - and that includes the Bears game - Young, the number one pick - has been the lesser QB

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, panther252 said:

Both rookie qbs go into this game both with gutsy comeback performances. Smh. Literally any rookie qb udfa or not has more promise than Bryce

Is he the worst QB to start a game this year? There's been like, what 40ish now?

No way is he top 35. That kinda sucks.