• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who has been the Panthers MVP this season.

CamWhoaaCam

Who has been the Panthers MVP this season?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who has been the Panthers MVP this season?

• Brian Burns
    • Derrick Brown
    • Frankie Luvu
    • Adam Thielen
    • Defensive Coordinator Ejiro Evero

31 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The only 2 players that have actually played hard and tried are Theilan and Young. 

The rest of this team have taken half the season off with effort 

I have been a Brown doubter thus far but dude has a incredible motor that lasts all game and gets double, sometimes triple team. He's been an absolute monster and clearly put in a ton of work this offseason. He will literally throw anyone on the field 1v1 around like a damn ragdoll. Even decent olineman.

If he wasn’t surrounding by absolute trash he’d get noticed more. Hell if we anyone on the edge worth a damn they’d be racking up sacks. 

I hope to god they put their money on him and not Burns.

Edited by onmyown
  • Flames 1

Just now, onmyown said:

I have been a Brown doubter thus far but dude has an excellent credible motor that lasts all game and gets double, sometimes triple team. He's been an absolute monster. 

If he was surrounding by absolute trash he’d get noticed more. Hell if we anyone on the edge worth a damn they’d be racking up sacks.

I completely agree but I was mentally thinking offense.  There are players worth keeping on D and they start with Brown

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Evero. Dude made lemonade out of lemons. So many injuries on defense. They were not embarrassing. 

This needs a pie…the injuries on defense have been amazing this season.  That and players showing low to NO effort…like Jackson and clearly Burns is coasting