• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“Tepper inquired about what it would take to trade for Belichick following the 2023 season."

ncfan

Im still alittle shocked that Bill gets fired, I have to see it.....I could not fire the man who got 6 SBs. Kaft signed him to a contract extension this past year too.

Plus no way Bill wants his new team to trade a 1st+_____ for his services. Hes smarter than that.....

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Im still alittle shocked that Bill gets fired, I have to see it.....I could not fire the man who got 6 SBs. Kaft signed him to a contract extension this past year too.

Plus no way Bill wants his new team to trade a 1st+_____ for his services. Hes smarter than that.....

Belicheck is the greatest coach of all-time (8 Super Bowl rings), he’s not getting fired.  

He’s gonna be forced to “retire” and the craziest highest bidder will likely be in-play (ahem).

9 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Belicheck is the greatest coach of all-time (8 Super Bowl rings), he’s not getting fired.  

He’s gonna be forced to “retire” and the craziest highest bidder will likely be in-play (ahem).

I thought for sure Kaft would have allow Bill to get the all-time wins record and nicely ask him to step down/retire.

Plus the amount of hate about Bill without brady. In those 18 years Bill nearly always had a top 8 defense. In like 4 different seasons he had the #1 overall unit. Many times other teams basic their game plans off how Bill attacked the team they are facing. Hes still the best defensive mind in the league, bar none.

Plus everyone talking Brady being the main reason, they forget how times Adam "HOFer" Vinatieri won them games too. 

Edited by Basbear

22 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Excellent math.  The point is this--he would not be a legendary coach without Brady--and he had Drew Bledsoe before him.  How many coaches have a 45% win ratio?  A lot of them.

Ron Rivera

Matt Rhule

Frank Reich

You’re debating Bill Belichick’s winning percentage over that group? 

• Flames 1