• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The thing that angers me the most about the future...

NorthTryon

4 minutes ago, The Natural said:

At least we only have to go one year without a first. If Young truly is a horrific bust we'll be in a position to draft a QB in the next draft. We've given away some good players yes but our draft capital going forward isn't in terrible shape. Hopefully with a competent GM and HC in place we can get things turned around fairly quickly.

Who is going to be picking this competent HC and GM?

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, HardcoreHokie said:

DT Jalen Carter (#9 overall 2022)

RB Christian McCaffery (#8 overall 2017)

QB Caleb Williams (#1 overall 2024)

WR DJ Moore (#24 overall 2018)

-for-

Bryce Young, Jonathan Mingo, DJ Johnson, Chandler Zavala

Great work front office!

(That proposal wouldn’t even go through in a middle school fantasy football league)

We really don't know if we'd be in a position to get Caleb Williams. I really don't think so. My guess is that we'd have a pick somewhere between 10 and 20. There's no reason to think that Dalton couldn't have played at least equal to every QB in the NFCS.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wish we were in a position to get this guy. We could slide Ickey to left guard and get back to having a dominant line

Oh yessir! Dude is a bigtime difference maker! I've only seen him beat once and it was a 15yd arc out and in where the QB ran right into it. Run, pass, dude is the whole package. 

17 hours ago, rayzor said:

I'm not even mad anymore.

It's just the most ridiculous thing any professional sports team has ever accomplished. The biggest fail. That's our legacy now. These last 6 years, that's who we are. Not just failures. Epic failures.

I've gone from anger to pure astonishment

1 minute ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Makes me sick to see that on paper. How could we have been so stupid to trade those star game changer difference makers for what we have now?

"Yeah, you know, its uh, thats uh, thats on me, I have to get better, but you know, um, Im a competitor and uh yeah you know, just keep working and you know uh yeah thats on me"

• Flames 1