• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a game today GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Are you really saying that is “cope”? The throw in the terrible weather hit AT in the hands. AT will be the first to tell you he should have caught that. Plenty of other things to attack Young on if you want. That’s not really one. 

Okay, so a completion is two steps: the pass and the catch.  The attempted catch WAS possible, but to dismiss a sh!tty throw is crazy.  Does Adam drop it if not thrown behind him and low to the ground?  My answer is not likely.  Funny I am saying, yes, Thielen could have caught this, but the blame is purely one sided and the accuracy--the lack of--is taken completely out of the equation.

Just now, Bear Hands said:

You are only criticizing the board, posters, and contributing nothing.  Deal with it.  If that's all you're going to do, then this is what you're going to get.

The board is garbage and it isn't because the team is losing. Active moderators have made it abundantly clear that we're not allowed to discuss the Panthers without whining, derailing threads, or making little zingers about BY9.

Maybe holding shitposters accountable would bring the clicks back, but that'd require the biggest shitposter to be demodded. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

25 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

That is the problem. We traded a mint for him, yet he is so physically limited that we make these kinds of excuses for him. Unless he has a perfect pocket and playmakers all around him, we allow putrid play?

Trust me, I've never made excuses for Bryce this year, I think he's a complete bust and we're going to be drafting his replacement in 2025.

But in that kind of weather, even the best QB's of all time sometimes have the ball slip out of their hand as they're throwing a pass.  And I only saw the pass once, didn't see a replay, but to me on an initial glance, it just looked like the ball slipped as he was throwing it, not his noodle arm throwing up a dead duck like does plenty of other times all on his own.

Sometimes there are just legitimate reasons for something happening, not finding excuses for them.

• Pie 1

Just now, Icege said:

The board is garbage and it isn't because the team is losing. Active moderators have made it abundantly clear that we're not allowed to discuss the Panthers without whining, derailing threads, or making little zingers about BY9.

Maybe holding shitposters accountable would bring the clicks back, but that'd require the biggest shitposter to be demodded. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Preach GIF

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Okay, so a completion is two steps: the pass and the catch.  The attempted catch WAS possible, but to dismiss a sh!tty throw is crazy.  Does Adam drop it if not thrown behind him and low to the ground?  My answer is not likely.  Funny I am saying, yes, Thielen could have caught this, but the blame is purely one sided and the accuracy--the lack of--is taken completely out of the equation.

He slid for it and it bounced off his hands. I’m just saying they are much easier battles to fight against Young. 

• Pie 1