• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Even With the Win Today's attendance

BY9Franchise

7 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:
26 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

The pictures say the stadium was practically empty.  Hard to believe people bought tickets just to stand in the concourse.  It might be drier, but those concourses are not warm especially the upper bowl with the wind.

I was at the game today, not a lot of people there today but more than these pictures before the game let on. Lots of people waiting about till kickoff to go to their seats.

Another eyewitness account....thank you.  👍

16 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I was telling my son that I wish we had went.  Could have paid 150 a piece for club level seats, and we won.  Would have been a fun time.  But I kind of like playing in the rain, getting dirty, old school football.  

I paid 60 a piece to be 10 rows off the field with my son. We had a great time. The weather wasn’t bad at all. Constant, but pretty light ran. Ponchos from Amazon worked like a charm and we both wore a pair of waterproof boots that my middle son had for work and school. We didn’t even get cold until right at the end because the hands were out of the ponchos the entire last drive. We are 1-0 in person this season, so got that going for us.

Other bonus was that we had our own area to ourselves. We stood the entire game with no one complaining behind us or blocking our view in front. Honestly might have been better to watch than a full house.

13 hours ago, RayRedd said:

Another eyewitness account....thank you.  👍

IMG_1545.thumb.jpeg.6f7e8a0037e88df64f8b4af031a4de73.jpegIMG_1571.thumb.jpeg.6586b9004132bb5fcc2db8628dcd1818.jpeg

Top one was 3 seconds left in the 1st quarter and bottom was the game winning kick. It was absolutely very empty. The upper level was much more sparse but even the lower level was maybe 20-25% full, if that.

16 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

IMG_1545.thumb.jpeg.6f7e8a0037e88df64f8b4af031a4de73.jpegIMG_1571.thumb.jpeg.6586b9004132bb5fcc2db8628dcd1818.jpeg

Top one was 3 seconds left in the 1st quarter and bottom was the game winning kick. It was absolutely very empty. The upper level was much more sparse but even the lower level was maybe 20-25% full, if that.

Looks pretty darn good given the circumstances!

In fact, on Sports Center tonight the inimitable Boomer specifically singled out the Panthers fans/crowd for showing out at the stadium in horrendous conditions to support their team!!

Edited by RayRedd
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, RayRedd said:

Looks pretty darn good given the circumstances!

In fact, on Sports Center tonight the inimitable Boomer specifically singled out the Panthers fans/crowd for showing out at the stadium in horrendous conditions to support their team!!

We had a blast and it wasn’t close to a monsoon as bad as predicted. I’m not going to say I thought Young looked great but we scored and finished out the win and that was fun for my son.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1