• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetically- if we did win out

Frank9999

Yea I mean probably not. But it would at least be a discussion I think. i also think Brown is doing a better job with the playcalling than hes being given credit for. Our run game is way better now and we are scheming guys open better. 

Edited by Frank9999
  • Pie 2

At this point maybe Tepper should have a hot dog eating contest amongst the remaining coaches. The coach who eats the most hot dogs can be the interim head coach next game. There will be one extreme hot dog eating contest with a no double dogging rule for the full time head coaching job in the offseason. 

8 hours ago, Frank9999 said:

Yea I mean probably not. But it would at least be a discussion I think. i also think Brown is doing a better job with the playcalling than hes being given credit for. Our run game is way better now and we are scheming guys open better. 

Thomas Brown's situational play calling overall has been horrific in the majority of games post Frank.  The only one you can't bash him for was yesterday's rain game.  And the one time we got down to the goal (a situation he has been bad at redzone/short yardage/need to pick it up).....Tabor's FG play took it all away from him.  His best game as an OC we scored 9 points. 

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Thomas Brown's situational play calling overall has been horrific in the majority of games post Frank.  The only one you can't bash him for was yesterday's rain game.  And the one time we got down to the goal (a situation he has been bad at redzone/short yardage/need to pick it up).....Tabor's FG play took it all away from him.  His best game as an OC we scored 9 points. 

Like always though plays were there, Thielen flat out dropped a ball on the one yard line 🤷‍♂️

there have been some suspect short yardage calls but i think hes improved the offense by actually creating a run game 

Edited by Frank9999