• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Season

jayboogieman

Just now, csx said:

With  NIL, transfer portal and NIL killing traditional college football something needs to be figured out how to have the best players on the field for the biggest games. 

At some point a shark will be jumped.

Just pay the kids they said! You can't exploit the kids they said! They deserve money they said!

But it'll open a can of worms I said.

Paying Kids was "edited" into something called NIL ... and now it's even worse if not downright evil.

Good job, one and all.

Just now, csx said:

With  NIL, transfer portal and NIL killing traditional college football something needs to be figured out how to have the best players on the field for the biggest games. 

At some point a shark will be jumped.

The NIL and transfer portal made college football more interesting than ever. Your fortunes can change in one offseason. 

If FSU had all the guys sitting out in this game and so did UGa....this is still what this game would look like.

That's the thing people seem to refuse to see. FSU isn't built ANYTHING like UGa. UGa is as deep a team as there is in college football. FSU is literally a couple of seasons removed from their lowest period in 35 years.

FSU had no business thinking they deserved a shot without Travis. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I hope Bama stops a mudhole through Michigan

Eh....I mean I HATE Alabama and I dislike Michigan, so I don't really care in that one. I'm all in on Washington. 

All three of those other teams are loaded with entitled, cunty, whiny fans.

Edited by kungfoodude

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The NIL and transfer portal made college football more interesting than ever. Your fortunes can change in one offseason. 

If FSU had all the guys sitting out in this game and so did UGa....this is still what this game would look like.

That's the thing people seem to refuse to see. FSU isn't built ANYTHING like UGa. UGa is as deep a team as there is in college football. FSU is literally a couple of seasons removed from their lowest period in 35 years.

FSU had no business thinking they deserved a shot without Travis. 

I mean, without Travis and their two starting WRs that ain't FSU. Not to mention their starting RB. It's just not. What percentage of their offensive production isn't playing tonight?

Ladies and Gentlemen this is why FSU did not deserve to make the college football playoffs.

The ACC is a weak conference you can't put the best team in a weak conference against the best of the best. This is what you will get a spanking!

Tbh the team who got screwed was Georgia. Georgia/Bama both should have been in the playoffs. Stop rewarding these teams in weak conferences.

Now I'm expecting Bama to dominate both teams and it will show the country that the SEC is far superior than any other conference. Maybe next year they start rewarding more teams in the SEC.

• Beer 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Ladies and Gentlemen this is why FSU did not deserve to make the college football playoffs.

The ACC is a weak conference you can't put the best team in a weak conference against the best of the best. This is what you will get a spanking!

Tbh the team who got screwed was Georgia. Georgia/Bama both should have been in the playoffs. Stop rewarding these teams in weak conferences.

Now I'm expecting Bama to dominate both teams and it will show the country that the SEC is far superior than any other conference. Maybe next year they start rewarding more teams in the SEC.

Half of Florida states team ain’t playing. It’s mostly backups.  They sent a message.