• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best fast food burger?

CamWhoaaCam

I don't think you guys realize what fast food is for.

If you're expecting clean food then you probably shouldn't be eating fast food. Worked at Bojangles as my 1st job. Worst job experience ever and believe me when I tell you the stuff that goes on behind those kitchen doors is not all clean.

You simply can't trust strangers to make your food. Not every cook is clean. Take it how you will. I'm just speaking from experience. 

In-N-Out is a decent fast food burger well priced. Nothing more, nothing less. Nothing worth waiting in some ridiculous line for or getting all hyped up about. The fries are trash.

Five Guys is a damn good burger and damn good fries, but yeah definitely over priced and I don't really consider it "fast food". 

Good Times in Colorado is damn good. Just go there and order the West Coast Cheeseburger and you basically get an In-N-Out burger with a helluva lot better fries.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 1:45 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Oh homemade burgers are 100% better.

My favorite homemade burger is 2 well seasoned patties with homemade coleslaw, homemade chili, onions, and mustard.

Burgers taste so much better without cheese imo. You get the full burger flavor without the cheese.

Man knows how to burger…

• Beer 1