• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

game day thread....just in case you're watching

rayzor

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just so baffled why everyone was so high on this guy. There were red flags all over his measurables and college play. QB prospects normally get picked apart to a level that feels unfair. Yet Bryce just got a rubber stamp from everyone. This guy's gonna be great because processing and arm elasticity and just because. People actually convinced themselves that he was carrying inferior talent at fuging ALABAMA. I got roundly mocked around here for saying his NFL talent was subpar and his arm was questionable at best.

I think most of us with any NFL knowledge knew all this before the draft. 

The pick should have been between Stroud and Richardson. Bryce should not have even been in the running. 

I tried to like the guy after he was forced on us, but fug that and fug him. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

Can't score a fugging TD in a half you suck major cock...don't care whos fault it is...

Can't score a TD in 15 opening drives. All scripted. Thats the equivalent of not being able to score a single TD in a game of entirely scripted/memorized plays giving the offense a major advantage.

This tells you a QB is not good enough for the NFL

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

Not in a place to watch

Just saw the score, 19-0.

How bad is it?

Very bad. Bryce looks pitiful again and Icky cannot block anyone. On top of that, Thomas Brown is dialing up routes on 3rd down to Ian freaking Thomas and Bryce throws the ball out of bounds. 

Oh, and the D did not show up today. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, 33inNC said:

Yea, because the brainfart of O leadership finally started running the damn ball. What was the actual game plan, to suck?

That has been the gameplan since Tepper bought the damn team. 

Step 1. What is the worst possible move I can make? 

Step 2. Make that dumbass move.

Step 3. Leak that he is mad and growing impatient of waiting for his dumbass decision to payoff

Rinse, Repeat. 

• Beer 2