• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

game day thread....just in case you're watching

rayzor

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

The early returns aren't looking great but I think we gotta give him a chance with  competent coaching and protection before completely writing him off.

Any other QB in the league, backups, and some 3rd stringers could play better than this poo we see on a weekly basis. Give it up its over, he is not a NFL caliber player. 

• Pie 8

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Yea, Bryce just ain’t a franchise guy. Even his completions just look struggle. 

Franchise guy? He is not even a backup at this point. He belongs in the booth or somewhere else just smiling and looking goofy. 

He can join the fuging circus for all I care. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Call Me James said:

I’m saying Bruce threw a bad pass. You’re trying too hard.

like imagine thinking the route was the problem and not the throw.

I never said it was a great throw but if you aren't running your routes there isn't a chance even if it's perfect. You have a weird hate for Bryce and can't see anything outside of "BRYCE BAD!!!!". I have no issues throwing blame his way I just don't have a blind hatred disallowing me from seeing he's far from the only issue with this team. There's no real way to evaluate him until he's given a real chance.

• Beer 1