• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper getting absolutely destroyed on WFNZ

It may not seem like a big deal, but it is a big deal. I’m sure he’s cooked something up in his brain that has him believing that he has committed no foul. I wonder how locker room talk is going to go this week. 

Im not sure how Tepper will be able to beat this, but I have no doubt in my heart that he will. 

This has quickly become the most clown showiest professional sports franchise I’ve ever known.

It’s almost like a guy who has made billions off of tanking business was essentially given a b market NFL team and in 5 years had managed to  annihilate the fan base to the point where they actually want their team gone. Weren’t they the same team blew up everything when a popular coach found a way to start winning games, fans came back and morale improved? 

Doesn’t sound so conspiratorial now, huh. 

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

I’m worried all the pressure to improve the offense quickly will lead to Tepper making bad decisions; like trading away defensive assets. 

And it will just be even worse down the road when its clear bryce wasnt worth it. Now you have a trash defense along with a trash offense. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, NJPanthers12 said:

You know it’s bad when those puppets on that joke of a station say something negative. 

100%

Mac and bone slurp off Bryce more then anyone on here and then gaslight the poo out of fans that are critical of him

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

100%

Mac and bone slurp off Bryce more then anyone on here and then gaslight the poo out of fans that are critical of him

Boy does that sound familiar. They must have accounts.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 4

27 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Is this the only time in history the entire board has been 100% unified on something? 

Starting last year with Rhule still being the coach was pretty much unanimously hated also. 

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Is this the only time in history the entire board has been 100% unified on something? 

We all hated Rhule.

We all wanted Hurney Gone.

Back in the day we all wanted Fox gone.

This is the first time we've all been unified in hating someone we can't possibly get rid of.

• Pie 4