• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At what point did you figure out Tepper is a piece of shitt

38 minutes ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

I knew early bc I’m friends with some Richardson era office people who were forced out and told me all the horror stories. I was totally done with him after he traded away CMC for day 2 and 3 picks. Lake Norman isn’t the same without him. 

yeah i heard some of those stories as well. just a complete prick to people in front of their coworkers and colleagues. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When I found out he was wealthy enough to buy an NFL team. 

James Goodnight was the best person in the running, and he was a huge longshot.  He's worth about a third of what Tepper is.

He's an NC native who graduated from NC State.  SAS Institute is still headquartered in Cary and is routinely ranked one of the top companies on the planet to work for.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 3

54 minutes ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

I knew early bc I’m friends with some Richardson era office people who were forced out and told me all the horror stories. I was totally done with him after he traded away CMC for day 2 and 3 picks. Lake Norman isn’t the same without him. 

Can you share some stories, I’m very curious to hear. 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

James Goodnight was the best person in the running, and he was a huge longshot.  He's worth about a third of what Tepper is.

He's an NC native who graduated from NC State.  SAS Institute is still headquartered in Cary and is routinely ranked one of the top companies on the planet to work for.

Not familiar with him but it'd be hard to do worse than David Tepper.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not familiar with him but it'd be hard to do worse than David Tepper.

Oh I don't think he knows poo about running a football team.  Just not as big of an asshole.

He's a smart dude and probably would have handed off football decisions to someone more qualified.  Not like it matters now though, that ship has sailed.

I sense lots of jealousy on this thread. I don't like Tepper at all but im not going to call him a piece if poo. He threw a drink on a Jags fan, who gives a damn. The guy was yelling and talking poo so he got a drink thrown on him. I couldn't care less. Sometimes running your mouth to the wrong guy in person gets you punched in the face and your teeth knocked out. I bet he needed the drink thrown on him anyhow, who cares. I expect that sort of behavior from Tepper since he is most definitely a jack ass but im not going to call him a piece of poo. How many of you have done crap you regret later out of anger and made yourself look like a jackass but im as well not going to consider you all pieces of poo. Likewise im not going to be jealous of that jack ass Tepper's money and call him a piece of poo just because he was smart enough and talented enough to make billions on his own. There isn't a damn one of you that wouldn't make money the way he did and own an NFL team if you had his business savy / brains and could so don't hand me that bull poo. I guess im just insensitive because I don't give a damn that the poor Jags fan got a drink thrown on him. Give his ass a safe space then as im sure he now has PTSD or some crap. The dude ought to be happy as I bet he gets paid for running his pie eater and getting a drink thrown on him for it. Tepper is a Jack ass but a piece of poo? Come on, quit being so damn jealous and envious of him and just accept he lives a life only we could ever dream of. If any of us had his business mind, we would all be owners of NFL teams.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1