• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Press conference today?

chknwing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Well, it seems like he has meddled less and tried to control and make decisions a little less so far for the first time so at least there's that
    • I agree with this, would love to see Daniels go coach Chicago.  Maybe bring Justin down to the bench? I believe we'll be younger and more inexperienced next year, and our defense will be different.  Still question signing Orlov.  He probably had his worst season with us since 2018-19 or 19-20 seasons while playing less minutes.  He was a luxury I don't think we had to have, but that die has been cast now. Next year who should be back? Aho Svech Jarvy (gotta get him signed, bridge deal so we can sign Guentzel) Guentzel (gotta hope we can sign him to a fair deal that won't cripple us) Necas (I know there will be debate, but he is very skilled and won't be easy to replace) Staal (if he doesn't retire) Fast (please let him stay healthy) KK (boy that "reasonable" contract isn't looking so hot and I don't think we can get someone to take him off our hands...will take a sweetner to do it) Kuzy (another gamble that looked good for about 3-4 games now looks bad, buyout?) Martinook only if it's a really team friendly deal...no more than $1M/yr Noesen - think he's gone, team has to get the younger guys in Drury - will be interesting, fine 4th line player but shouldn't overpay Turbo - again, it will have to be a very friendly team deal if he wants to stay, otherwise I think Turbotime has expired Lemiuex - signed for another year to be a healthy scratch most of the season Slavin - back Burns - back Orlov - back Skjei - I hope we can re-sign him to a fair deal Pesce - don't see him back in a Canes sweater Chatty - would like to re-sign to a fair deal TDA - hasta la vista Who should get the call to the roster: Morrow - welcome to the deep end kid FUS - really think he is going to be good Blake - let's see what you got young man Honka - actually rated higher than Morrow by scouts Nadeau - see Blake Suzuki, Gunler??  Of course who knows what the brain trust is going to do! Going Young:  Guentzel - Aho - Jarvis Svech - KK - Necas Nadeau - Staal - Fast Blake - Drury - FUS Lemiuex Slavin - Burns Orlov - Skjei Chatty - Morrow Honka Andersen (1a/b) Koochie (1a/b) Perets Heck I have no idea........