• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday NFL games thread

I'm surprised nobody has posted a Pickens comment and if we would kick the tires. 

I know he's taken plays off this year and looks checked out, but I've also seen reports that it's being overblown and he's not selifsh nor has a bad attitude. Young kid that's frustrated not getting the ball and doesn't know how to communicate this properly. 

Could be a head case. Could be a 23-year old that fits the exact archetype of WR we need for Bryce. Probably cheaper than Jameson, Aiyuk, DK, etc.

Awful clock management there by the Ravens. Wasted 40+ seconds by not kicking the field goal on 2nd or 3rd down. You need two scores, dependent upon a successful onside kick. Better to have 50 seconds to score a TD than 15. 

As I type this, Steelers recover the onside kick. The point remains on the timing though. 

Time to watch the qb we should have drafted ply ball out in his final regular season game.

This is basically like an additional playoff game here with this win and your in senario for both the colts and the Texans