• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday NFL games thread

4 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

The more humiliating this is for Tepper, the better.

You don't know fuging poo about how to run a football team, how to draft, or how to assemble a roster.  Let's just pray the fluff pieces about him hiring a consulting firm to choose a new coaching staff are rooted in reality.

It was from The Athletic. They aren't writing any fluff pieces for Tepper.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Lol

Do you have an answer? I'm not saying he didn't. I'm asking why most are convinced? 

Is it impossible that Frank and McCown convinced the group he was Jesus like camwhoacam was doing?

Edited by csx

I don't think people realize If Stroud Did Not Get Injured He Was Going To Win NFL MVP As A Rookie!

This kid is not just the best rookie QB, but he is a generational QB. You don't see this kind of play from a rookie QB.

The sad part is he wanted to be drafted by Carolina. We picked a QB who didn't even throw at the combine. Just the all time fug up!

• Pie 6
  • Flames 2

9 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

The more humiliating this is for Tepper, the better.

You don't know fuging poo about how to run a football team, how to draft, or how to assemble a roster.  Let's just pray the fluff pieces about him hiring a consulting firm to choose a new coaching staff are rooted in reality.

I loved the suggestion that Tepper should have to announce the Bears' first overall pick.

Give him his £300k back for throwing the drink, that should be his punishment. 

7 minutes ago, csx said:

Do you have an answer? I'm not saying he didn't. I'm asking why most are convinced? 

Is it impossible that Frank and McCown convinced the group he was Jesus like camwhoacam was doing?

There's multiple threads detailing it.  Search it out 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, csx said:

Keeping receipts I see...

• Pie 1