• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

14 minutes ago, DeeJay said:

WOuld you take a shot?

No. The Eagles told us about Miles Sanders and folks here wouldn’t listen.  This guy isn’t it.  He is getting fired.  Eagles figured out it was his OC that was getting it done.   This dude always has been suspect.  Goes back to his first presser when hired IMO. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, DeeJay said:

WOuld you take a shot?

Much like the others on list, i wouldnt hate it or celebrate it either. There were some rumors about philly running a HS offense that i need to find out more on.

Philly has a top 3 talent roster, much rather take howie whom the fans hates some years ago....

I mean how can the panther turn down about any winning HC?? 

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

The good news is that Aaron Rodgers is banned from ESPN. 

Was it an ESPN ban or mcafee just saying he wasn't going to be a guest?

I'm sure ESPN could have applied some pressure 

Edited by csx

6 minutes ago, csx said:

Was it an ESPN ban or mcafee just saying he wasn't going to be a guest?

I'm sure ESPN could have applied some pressure 

All I saw was a brief segment lead up on nfl network about him being banned from ESPN.  I had the sound turned down so I cannot say if it was show specific.  It just said ESPN on the headline on screen. 

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

All I saw was a brief segment lead up on nfl network about him being banned from ESPN.  I had the sound turned down so I cannot say if it was show specific.  It just said ESPN on the headline on screen. 

Maybe there's more. What I read only says McAfee said he's no longer a guest and he has dull control of his show. 

Just now, csx said:

Maybe there's more. What I read only says McAfee said he's no longer a guest and he has dull control of his show. 

I missed the segment because I had to go out so I cannot say what it was about.  The details have to be out there somewhere. I would look it up if I cared 😆