• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd agree, it ain't just us.

I would argue from an analytical stand point we got it right compared to the falcons. Last 5 years, Offense coordinator hires .542 winning %, Defense coordinators hired winning % .415, Rehires winning % is .489, combine that with Morris's 24-38 first go around may not be a good hire.

• Pie 1

Not sure why people say our process was wrong. We hired an outside firm (a very successful one at that) to lead our search. In addition we included our president of football, our owners and a football vet in Caldwell. Made 100% sense to me.

We decided on a GM and he was a big part of the decision for the new HC.

Everyone might not like the choices, but the process seemed very sound.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Not sure why people say our process was wrong. We hired an outside firm (a very successful one at that) to lead our search. In addition we included our president of football, our owners and a football vet in Caldwell. Made 100% sense to me.

We decided on a GM and he was a big part of the decision for the new HC.

Everyone might not like the choices, but the process seemed very sound.

People are so beat down that Tepper could hire Jesus or Buddah and people would complain. Folks love to wallow in a pit of negativity for some odd reason.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

30 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

People are so beat down that Tepper could hire Jesus or Buddah and people would complain. Folks love to wallow in a pit of negativity for some odd reason.

Have you been in a coma the last 6 years?

• Beer 2

27 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Have you been in a coma the last 6 years?

That may be preferable to some of the things I read on here. Look, Tepper is a problem but he is not going away and there is nothing any of us can do about that. I choose to have hope that he can learn how to be a decent owner over time. It can happen, Robert Kraft comes to mind. The alternative to that would be Daniel Snyder. Just living constantly in negative waves gets old. I will HOPE that Canales is the guy to turn this circus around, time will tell. Until then I will let it play out without shitting on every tweet or article or decision that is made by Morgan and Canales.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

😄

If the team does anything to acquire a wr it should be to trade a defensive player for a young up and coming player on another team if possible. Otherwise, that money should go to building the oline and add a younger playmaker from the draft.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1