• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

2 hours ago, Jesse said:
  • We're going to model our football operations after the 49ers
  • Canales is expected to bring in coaches Tracy Smith from Tampa and Nate Carroll from Seattle

Tepper is the owner.

We aren't modeling anything after the 49ers. Until we start drafting better nothing is going to change.

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, Jesse said:
  • We're going to model our football operations after the 49ers
  • Canales is expected to bring in coaches Tracy Smith from Tampa and Nate Carroll from Seattle

Okay if they actually do this the way the article describes my feelings are gonna change a bit. This sounds much more sound and considered than last year's effort to throw money at every available coach with experience and just assume it'll all go well.

• Pie 1

If Macdonald and Johnson end up the last two vacancies filled (which looks more likely with what's getting put out there), then it makes sense why we went ahead with Canales.  Our other two primary targets have kind of been set w/SEA and WAS.    

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Tepper is the owner.

We aren't modeling anything after the 49ers. Until we start drafting better nothing is going to change.

They’ve hit on a few aces in the later rounds, but let’s not pretend like they draft great. They’ve plugged a lot of their holes in free agency.

38 minutes ago, Loyalty4Life said:

I have a good friend who is  lifelong Browns fan.  Ride or die.  He's asking me about Dorsey.  What should I tell him.

He can make a talented offenses work. Won't elevate players. Run game much better then pass.