• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I mean, if I were on a plane flying to meet some guy at his convenience and mid-flight he goes "nah, I'm good", I'd be pretty pissed.

That is crazy as hell. What I want to know is did the plane do a U-turn in midair or continue on to its original destination? What a huge waste of time and a terrible look. Dude is about to become Eric Bieniemy

Some people are good coordinators but it takes something different to run an organization. Some don’t have the personality (see Mcdaniel’s) and some need to adjust to being that type of leader which may be Johnson’s case. Asking for money that scare off teams is a weird thing though, and making the commanders turn the plane around is not a good look either….

19 minutes ago, Teddy2SuperBowlHeartBreaks said:

That is crazy as hell. What I want to know is did the plane do a U-turn in midair or continue on to its original destination? What a huge waste of time and a terrible look. Dude is about to become Eric Bieniemy

Apparently they went on to Detroit and had a second interview with Glenn. 

1 hour ago, frankw said:

What a bitch.

They reported on ESPN that no one was willing to give him his asking price.

Dumbass obviously wants to reset the market. Honestly, I hope owners blackball his ass. Let him stay an OC forever.

Edited by top dawg
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Dumbass obviously wants to reset the market. Honestly, I hope owners blackball his ass. Let him stay an OC forever.

Maybe he didn't invite them to fly up in the first place? There's 2 sides to this.

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I edited it to reflect what I heard on ESPN. No one was willing to give him his asking price. 

I haven't been following it so you have me at a disadvantage.  Then Washington doesn't have anything to bitch about. 

1 hour ago, Teddy2SuperBowlHeartBreaks said:

I don't think the FAA would take that as a valid reason to change flight plans.

4 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Maybe he was interviewing thinking the Lions were going to win the SB and he'd have a ring before moving on to start the next phase of his career. Staying in Detroit gives him a really good shot again next year, far sooner than he would have building from the ground up in another franchise. 

Lions winning SB was always a bit of a long shot. They were good but not any kind of favorite 

6 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Good on him, standing on principles and knows his worth. Lions are now the SB favorites next year and rightfully so.....

If I am DET I trade for Burns / Horn by sending Williams, 1st and 2nd to load up the D and roll

Superbowl favorite? Uhhhhh

Edited by csx