• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Tepper threw drink in response to JAG fan mocking Haynes injury

Saca312

I don’t even care about the drink, it’s the blatant bullshit to cover it up that is ridiculous.

I’d have loved for Tepper to come out and say, “Yeah, my team sucks and I’m pissed so I doused that jackass Jaguars fan in Fiji”.

Just own that poo.

But to blatantly lie is dumb.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don’t even care about the drink, it’s the blatant bullshit to cover it up that is ridiculous.

I’d have loved for Tepper to come out and say, “Yeah, my team sucks and I’m pissed so I doused that jackass Jaguars fan in Fiji”.

Just own that poo.

But to blatantly lie is dumb.

I'm pretty sure he did own it.  He didn't even apologize. 

This is just a twitter rumor from a fan.   This isn't PR lol.   It wouldn't be released via a random fan on twitter if they really wanted it to get to NFL sources.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

This is just a twitter rumor from a fan.   This isn't PR lol.   It wouldn't be released via a random fan on twitter if they really wanted it to get to NFL sources.

Then you don’t understand PR

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Then you don’t understand PR

I've followed that guy for years.  He isn't a Panthers PR source.

I don't really care either way. It never bothered me.   I'm just glad he fired Fitterer and hired a search firm.

20 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Even if true, that doesn't excuse Tepper's behavior at all. As the old saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right.

Old saying I was thinking of is ...........

"Bullets and Blades may ventilate me........but names will never hurt me"

Or something like that..........

and deep in bowels of the Panther organization public relations department........

"Well I guess the media and public isn't buying the Jag fan making fun of a Panther player getting hurt as justification for Tepper's drink throwing.............(ahem) so maybe its time we need to pull out that abusive holocaust reference that Adolph mentioned at our last meeting and attribute it to the Jags fan as a way to work in the sympathy card angle in order to implement damage control?"

Edited by PghPanther

38 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

I must have missed that.

I still don't care. The Jag fans were probably cheering for an injury and talking crap so they got a drink thrown on them. Probably the closest thing to a bath that loser will have the entire week. Too bad Tepper didn't throw some nachos or take a dump in his hand and throw it on them too.

surprise animals being jerks GIF

Edited by Ricky Prickles

Sounds like my kids making an excuse on why they couldnt behave like adults and be responsible for their own actions and control their emotions.  If Tepper wants to start throwing drinks on every fan that says something to offend him he better start just soaking the entire panther stadium every week b/c not sure many fans are talking positively about him anymore.