• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please Tepper do the right thing and go hard after Jim Harbaugh

And for those who think we have no shot just don't understand money talks!

If Tepper gives him full control and a big bag of money he would come here in a heartbeat. 

For me it is Jim Harbaugh or bust this off-season. Let's hope Tepper is on the bandwagon as well.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

I mean it could be why he’s looking for a salary cap GM- so he can bring in a Harbaugh or Belichick type.

Let's hope this is the case.

To me he has to make a power move if he wants to change his reputation. While I don't want BB I think he at least brings some respect to our franchise. 

I think Harbaugh should be his #1 priority though. If he can pull it off he's a hero to the fanbase. Getting Harbaugh means it's his program. He will turn us into a winner. He's did it at both levels. Go get him please!

• Pie 1

I'm not positive I want Harbaugh but he's definitely someone that would improve the team culture almost instantly. I think we might be better off with a certain Lions OC in the long term, but I'm not sure we will be the top destination for either.

Harbaugh may want to come here in part because he'd have SO much to mold, unlike other teams. Haha.

• Pie 1

I mean, Harbaugh would get us out of the gutter.  But by the time he does everyone will be sick of him in house and it will be time to move on.....so what's really the point.  It's hard to ignore SF.  You have to be insufferable for a NFL team to move on from winning. 

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I'm not positive I want Harbaugh but he's definitely someone that would improve the team culture almost instantly. I think we might be better off with a certain Lions OC in the long term, but I'm not sure we will be the top destination for either.

Harbaugh may want to come here in part because he'd have SO much to mold, unlike other teams. Haha.

Ya, I’m not on the Harbaugh train. Too much drama and scandals attached. He was fugging toxic in his run at San Fran.