• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther related podcasts worth a poo?

Anyone have any recommendations for decent panther podcasts/shows? Preferably ones that have new episodes pretty frequently. I check out a few here n there..usually after a game so I have someone to cry with but I’m probably missing out on some good ones. Not really interesting in guys working or affiliated with the team because I don’t want to hear company men biting their tongue because they’re scared of pissing off tepper and co. A lot of search results are shows that are no longer putting out new ep’s. Any suggestions? 

5 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Anyone have any recommendations for decent panther podcasts/shows? Preferably ones that have new episodes pretty frequently. I check out a few here n there..usually after a game so I have someone to cry with but I’m probably missing out on some good ones. Not really interesting in guys working or affiliated with the team because I don’t want to hear company men biting their tongue because they’re scared of pissing off tepper and co. A lot of search results are shows that are no longer putting out new ep’s. Any suggestions? 

c3 is good.  Just random fans talking about the panthers

Lockon - quick listen, lots of ads, Council knows his stuff

The roar - worth a listen, ellis has lost his fastball for sure but I appreciate when he breaks down tape

Young Gun - kindof of a fun listen, they focus more on Bryce but they were a bit delusional about this season and him.  They go into it as uber fans of bryce and not objectionable but worth a quick listen

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

c3 is good.  Just random fans talking about the panthers

Lockon - quick listen, lots of ads, Council knows his stuff

The roar - worth a listen, ellis has lost his fastball for sure but I appreciate when he breaks down tape

Young Gun - kindof of a fun listen, they focus more on Bryce but they were a bit delusional about this season and him.  They go into it as uber fans of bryce and not objectionable but worth a quick listen

This is a good list 

• Pie 1

C3 isn’t bad. 

The Roar with John Ellis and Billy Marshall is the one I listen to mostly. I feel like Ellis has backed off on his criticisms since he got his Panthers media credentials. John is really good at breaking down film and Billy has really good perspective.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, RockyTopVol said:

I usually just usually listen to segments of the Mac Attack from WFNZ. They put those up as podcast episodes and are pretty good about labeling what each segment is about. 

Yeah the guys at WFNZ are good. Tim, Dennis, Chris and the others.

• Pie 1