• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give me either one of these in the 2nd round and I’m happy..

recceice

I'm all on board for Worthy, Egbuka I like too but is a slot guy. If we take him I wonder if we'd try to trade Theilen for a late rounder or use them both.  It's hard to know what we want on defense because we dont if it will be a 3-4 or 4-3

26 minutes ago, Dingo_ate_Babies said:

Funchess was decent while he was here. Just not amazing.

this goes to show how bad our drafting at WR is, we have fans saying Funch wasn't that bad.

1 hour ago, WarHeel said:

But even Curtis has seemed to thrive more so with Washington than he did with us. Seems like he had a few lingering issues here and never took it to the next level. 

He had some nagging soft tissue issues here that slowed him early on but his last two seasons here were good, including going over 1000 yards from scrimmage his final season.  Probably put himself out of our price range but got himself a nice payday in free agency with it.  Like you said, he has continued being solid in Washington and about to hit free agency again this offseason.

13 hours ago, App Panther said:

We should probably stop trying to draft R2/R3 WRs and just sign vets. 

Like DJ Chark, Jericho Cotchery or Rocket Ismail, or "What's That Bear Doing?"

i.e., that's not been a good path either.  

13 hours ago, musicman said:

The 1st pick in the 2nd rd is coveted. Let's hope we can trade back a few spot and grab a new 2nd and maybe a 3rd and 5th for it.

yeah I can see a team making an offer similar to that one especially if there is a Qb that happens to fall out of the 1st round that they really like