• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Doubling down on Young. I don't like it. We NEED Young insurance.

top dawg

4 hours ago, frankw said:

🥱🥱🥱

You've worn out your welcome plenty in GameDay threads where you've been quite active and I assume under the influence of alcohol instigating arguments with people. Don't throw stones from a glass house little bdawg.

Worn out my welcome eh?  Wanna show me the door?

• Flames 1

59 minutes ago, 0kBoomer said:

Moore isn’t even a top 15 receiver in the league. Probably in the 20-25 range. That isn’t a hot take.

6th in receiving yards 8th in touchdowns.

In Chicago.

C-H-I-C-A-G-O.

• Pie 3

40 minutes ago, frankw said:

In Chicago.

C-H-I-C-A-G-O.

In a year where Jefferson and Cupp missed multiple games, Jamar didn’t have Burrow majority of the year, Adam’s was playing with a rookie Aiden O’Connell. There are 20 guys that are better than him straight up. Hes in the McLaurin, Godwin, Kirk, Ridley range. He’s a high end starter but he isn’t even sniffing the conversation of Jefferson, Chase, Adams, Hill, Cupp, St. Brown, Lamb. 

• Pie 1

On 1/31/2024 at 11:51 AM, thebdawg said:

I get on here twice a month maybe. More if I see weirdos like yourself saying crazy poo and decide to instigate them. In your eyes pooing dumb posts “before noon” (???) makes someone deranged? Frank you projecting your mental illness bud.

You have been on here every day for the last decade. You get some sunlight little Franklin.

He's a silly little ankle biter...

19 hours ago, 0kBoomer said:

In a year where Jefferson and Cupp missed multiple games, Jamar didn’t have Burrow majority of the year, Adam’s was playing with a rookie Aiden O’Connell. There are 20 guys that are better than him straight up. Hes in the McLaurin, Godwin, Kirk, Ridley range. He’s a high end starter but he isn’t even sniffing the conversation of Jefferson, Chase, Adams, Hill, Cupp, St. Brown, Lamb. 

this is fair.

I'd put tier one WRs as: Hill, Cupp, Jefferson, Chase, Adams, AJ Brown

Tier 2: CeeDee, Stefon Diggs, aiyuk, Samuel, Armon Ra St. Brown, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen 

Tiet 3: Moore, Mclaurin, DK Metcalf, Jaylen Waddle, Godwin, Locket, Puka, Wilson, Olave, D. Smith, Tee Higgins, Mike Williams, Pittman

TBH there are a TON of good WR's in the NFL right now, any of the above names would be an instant upgrade for us by a multitude of factors lmao

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

penn jillette shut up GIF

I would be a little wary because that would be two teams giving up on him, but Lance is still young and just hasn't had the experience to make a definitive determination about him. Due to the way his career has gone, he may not get it, but that may be because teams are just too impatient. I wouldn't give up that fourth that the Cowboys gave up, which is why I think they wouldn't trade him anyway.

22 hours ago, frankw said:

In Chicago.

C-H-I-C-A-G-O.

I think DJ has done amazing considering the passing attack's/qb's he has been saddled with.  Cam, after his arm was shot, Kyle Allen, Teddy two yards Bridgewater, Sam throw it to the other team Darnold and PJ Walker.  If DJ was in Baltimore, Buffalo, or KC, he would be top five in the NFL.  

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

All Bryce has to do is turn 50% of empty plays holding on to the ball too long with blanketed receivers into 5 yard or more scrambles and the offense scores double the points. Start there and mechanics next. 

A ridiculous take. Mechanics FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, followed by eating and sleep. If he had even a bare minimum level of sound mechanics to being with, our receivers wouldn't have been blanketed in the first place because he would have been able to deliver the ball on time. 

5 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I think DJ has done amazing considering the passing attack's/qb's he has been saddled with.  Cam, after his arm was shot, Kyle Allen, Teddy two yards Bridgewater, Sam throw it to the other team Darnold and PJ Walker.  If DJ was in Baltimore, Buffalo, or KC, he would be top five in the NFL.  

Top 5, ehh I don’t know but he is a load. Getting traded as just a piece in the deal will wake you up too, I’d bet.

WRs are dependent no doubt. We are going to have to overpay now that I think about it.