• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Morgan / Canales leash…. 3 seasons?

TheBigKat

Probably about the same as Rhule. They'll get two years and if there isn't significant improvement early in in year three their fate will likely be sealed. I think that's about all the patience Tepper has. That's assuming they aren't tied to saving the super processor. If they are they're fuged from jump street. Enjoy those severances.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

I would expect they at least get part of a year 3. 

Year one with Bryce

Year two with new QB if/when Bryce fails again

Year 3 better be showing some type of competitiveness. 

This timeline looks right

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, demcj said:

there just needs to be actual progress.

with reich a rhule there was absolutely nothing, and it didn't look like anything was developing to show promise for the future.

Year one with Teddy under rhule it really looked like we just needed a legit QB to win some games, everything since then has been a complete nosedive. 

• Pie 3

I think it will largely depend on what the rest of the roster looks like in year 2 and how competitive they are. If I were a betting man I would say he gets at least 2 full seasons.

I hope he pulls it off myself.  I like underdog stories and his certainly is. If he somehow wins with Bryce Young I will become a believer. 

• Pie 5