• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young’s Arm Strength

0kBoomer

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

damn he is barely bigger then her and she is a like 5'4

I mean bryce measured in at 5'10 1/8 which lmao 

the bigger for me in that picture is bryce looks comparably sized to a girl who weighs probably 115. 

it's as bad as that photo where nicole tepper is shaking his hand on the field and she looks like she lifts heavier weights than him.

Just now, electro's horse said:

I mean bryce measured in at 5'10 1/8 which lmao 

the bigger for me in that picture is bryce looks comparably sized to a girl who weighs probably 115. 

it's as bad as that photo where nicole tepper is shaking his hand on the field and she looks like she lifts heavier weights than him.

That little baby 'fro probably had more hair spray in a whole '80s hair band. He looks significantly less than 5'10" every time he stands beside someone else of known height.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

remember when it was generally understood (and agreed) that one of the reasons the team moved on from Bridgewater was that his performance was so bad the fans wouldn't tolerate having to sit through it again?

The team probably wins the NFC south last year (or at least is competing until the end) with that production at QB. 

I know I wasn't going to, and didn't, pay money to see the Teddy-led team play last time the team came here to KC. That empty stadium on Christmas Eve was something else. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That little baby 'fro probably had more hair spray in a whole '80s hair band. He looks significantly less than 5'10" every time he stands beside someone else of known height.

No way he is 5'10 unless he is wearing platform shoes. Id say he about 5'8 if I had to guess.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, KSpan said:

I know I wasn't going to, and didn't, pay money to see the Teddy-led team play last time the team came here to KC. That empty stadium on Christmas Eve was something else. 

That was actually Teddy's best game and probably the best game overall of the Rhule era. 

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

was that aired live? Surely they didn't fall for that. SURELY

We need someone to pretend to work BOFA to just carry around some measuring tape, happen to pass Bryce, ask for an autograph for their kid, and do a quick take-off and bolt.  I kid, I kid.

It's always been my guess he's right around 5'9.  his eye level (the important thing) is about an inch below Kyler's).  Less stocky but more length.  Okay, that's enough of me investigating photos of NFL players for today lol.

FqAPXeZWcAc2f45.jpg:large

Saban is 5'6, they're likely in similar dress shoes with modest heels here:

ap21346101587231.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've looked for his measurement videos or even images online and came up empty. I wanted to see if they let him weigh in wearing that hoodie.

i want to see what that little dwarf looked like at 200 pounds.

Woulda looked like Terrance Cody up there

Lol “We ban people for being politically overt and driving single agendas”

Meanwhile, a whole thread calling the new head coach a “weirdo” and a closet homosexual because of his religion gets made with no ban.

2 pages of posts about Bryce Young’s height based on a picture ignoring that the woman is in heels. A year later still talking about Bryce Young’s combine weight as if an NFL team and room full of doctors would be fooled by a guy eating a big meal and drinking water. Guys trying to make the college basketball thread about Bryce hate.

But the guy that was banned had nothing to do with disagreeing with the mod who often spearheads the Bryce hate…

image.gif.aba3ebe621ee9c18ac14fc0b547efbf7.gif

Edited by WUnderhill

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

If you had to guess, what would you honestly give his chances of succeeding with the new coach and system given you already know his challenges we cant overcome like size? I want to be optimistic and he seems like a great guy so I would LOVE to see him succeed but its so hard for me to see it happening with what I saw of him this season combined with his physical limitations.

Depends on the definition of succeeding.

Right now, I think his “succeeding” will be a Teddy, or a little past that in a Garoppalo level of managing the game. A mid tier guy who, with lots of help, won’t keep you from the postseason, but would be the reason you lose in the postseason.

I don’t view that as succeeding personally.

But his ceiling seems to be a guy who starts, but is always rumored to be traded or replaced. 

I hope my assessment is wrong. 

• Beer 1