• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you do it (trade)

CRA

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

lol, it's funny the perspective outside of Carolina vs here at home though.  That proposal actually has us sending a 4th round pick with Horn now that I look more closely at it. 

As a team with a small fanbase while we’re down our only option is to layover and die and get fuged over in trades to oblige the bigger teams when the national media makes their hypothetical articles. 

We’d be securing that Denver would have the best secondary in football, and JJ hasn’t even flashed to be worth more than a 6th/7th round pick at this point…

• Pie 2

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

lol, it's funny the perspective outside of Carolina vs here at home though.  That proposal actually has us sending a 4th round pick with Horn now that I look more closely at it. 

People get absolutely stuck on pre draft hype. Happens all the time. Jeudy, Chase Young, Bryce. Too many other examples to recall. 

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

People get absolutely stuck on pre draft hype. Happens all the time. Jeudy, Chase Young, Bryce. Too many other examples to recall. 

Pretty sure there are far more fans that have written Bryce off. 

Just now, ECHornet said:

Pretty sure there are far more fans that have written Bryce off. 

probably, Jerry, Chase, Horn at least have NFL tools to fool yourself over.  Bryce is a unicorn attempting to defy the positional rules. 

22 minutes ago, CRA said:

lol wtf, I wouldn't take Jeudy and them giving us a 3rd for just Horn.