• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy for McCaffrey...

6 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Question becomes who does CMC choose as his team when he enters the Hall of Fame? 90% he picks the 49ers.

It's not even a question. We sucked when he was here. Hell, most NFL fans probably barely even remember him as a Panther at this point because of how low our national profile was and is.

15 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Question becomes who does CMC choose as his team when he enters the Hall of Fame? 90% he picks the 49ers.

NFL HOF isn’t like MLB where you have a hat on, players don’t go in as a member of any specific team

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 2

Happy for what exactly? He plays for a team that is possibly going to bring another Lombardi Trophy to a franchise that already has 5 of them. He rarely misses any playing time now. Hey good for him. Wish we could have seen that here when we had a huge chunk of our salary cap tied into him.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 3
  • Poo 1

30 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

I could give two poo’s about him. He made ‘business decisions’ while getting paid millions to represent the Panthers. Fug him

And fug the 49ers way more. I will never understand these buffoons that root for them because of him.

Shows how these people forget our old divisional rival. Or are too young to remember that.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

The guy gave everything he had when he was on the field here, best player we had in each of those games.

He got traded and set free.

It wasn't his fault we sucked so badly. 

Best wishes to the guy and I hope he gets at least this ring.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4

I usually am happy for former players that find sucess elsewhere 

But not in this case,playing up injuries when we needed him , just to make us think he is injury prone so we trade him , classless

I hope he sits on the sideline most of the night watching the chiefs score TDs, and has to watch the chiefs celebrate another title 

Fug Christian McCaffrey!!!!!!

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

Just now, Khyber53 said:

The guy gave everything he had when he was on the field here, best player we had in each of those games.

He got traded and set free.

It wasn't his fault we sucked so badly. 

Best wishes to the guy and I hope he gets at least this ring.

Oh, and if he does, then Sam Darnold and Steve Wilks will get SB rings, too. Let's let that settle in.