• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl - Gameday Thread

54 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Imagine you've never watched football in your life, but your favorite pop star is dating a football player so you become a fan of his team and start paying attention to the sport.  In year one your new favorite team is in the Super Bowl.

Meanwhile, in Charlotte...

My wife started watching the games with me at the start of the 2015 season. What a fun season to introduce her, though.

Meanwhile, I've been a fan since year 1 and the first year that I was able to watch all the games was 2001, which feels fitting. We started off 1-0, though 🙌

Im hoping they show Tay-tay between every play, that Usher has her on stage, that she is on the winners podium with Travis, and that she makes some political statement from the podium.

For a game where I dont really care about either team what Im rooting for is a complete meltdown by the anti-swifties.

Edited by Cullenator