• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl - Gameday Thread

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

MASSIVE swing. Niners better find their offense and it's gotta start with CMC on the ground. They've been trying to ride Purdy and it ain't working.

they've already kinda gone away from McCaffrey this half, would be surprised if they go back to the run game now that they're losing and the momentum has shifted with 13 straight points against

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I’m surprised they weren’t riding CMC with that lead.

it's Shanahan the dude who choked 2 SBs already by putting the ball in Matt Ryan and Jimmy G's hands instead of running the ball. dude will never learn...

Just now, t96 said:

they've already kinda gone away from McCaffrey this half, would be surprised if they go back to the run game now that they're losing and the momentum has shifted with 13 straight points against

That's the perfect reason TO go back to the running game. Ride what got you here.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

That's the perfect reason TO go back to the running game. Ride what got you here.

oh for sure, I'm not disagreeing just saying they've already stupidly gone away from it, I think it'll only get worse for them. see my above post about Shanahan's SB history lol