• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Tradewinds & FA News

4 hours ago, SOJA said:

We aren't trading for Higgins yall 

I hope you are right.  You don't trade two for one.  Dan Orlovsky made it clear.  If you are going to trade, make it where you address two for one.  We would be doing One for Two and we lose two players in the Top 40.  Makes no sense. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I like Higgins but trading multiple picks and giving him a big contract is just a no go for me. I like the receivers in this draft and the fact we can get guys on cheap deals.

Especially since this draft is deep in WR.  Rather have 2 young stars on rookie deals that to deal with Higgins.   Isn't he a Primadona? Someone who complains if he doesn't get the ball.  I'm asking.  

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I hope you are right.  You don't trade two for one.  Dan Orlovsky made it clear.  If you are going to trade, make it where you address two for one.  We would be doing One for Two and we lose two players in the Top 40.  Makes no sense. 

Potential passing on 2 guys with first round grades just to sign one on a huge deal for a rebuilding team. No thanks.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Potential passing on 2 guys with first round grades just to sign one on a huge deal for a rebuilding team. No thanks.

Agreed.  Rather have two young studs who can mesh with Young than Higgins.  Especially since we have no idea how well he'll work with Young. 

• Beer 1

Looks like the optimism of yesterday is gone. Apparently, not just premium pass-rushers want to come to Carolina, but also mediocre and now bottom of the barrel guys.

Surprised Meme GIF

If I had to guess, I would say the Panthers are now stuck in a position where they will have to blatantly overpay Chase Young to come to Bank of America and jog around.

38 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

0-17 coming. Feels good, man. NO ONE wants to come here lol. That Miami G guy is all ... what did I just do!?!?!?

Just pray he doesn't decide to get fat and mail it in after his 100 million mega payday.